The Vein Care Center of Pembroke Pines
Dr. James A. Green, DPM is board certified by the ABFAS and has been performing sclerotherapy in Dade and Broward county for over 25 years.
Dr. Green is on staff at the Aventura Hospital and Medical Center as well as Memorial Hospital West.
- At The Vein Care Center of Pembroke Pines we perform sclerotherapy. Sclerotherapy is the safest most effective treatment for the elimination of spider veins and varicose veins.
- All procedures are done by the doctor. Physician assistants and nurse practitioners are not involved in the treatment. The treatment is performed under magnification so as many veins in one session can be seen and treated.
- We use Aethoxyskerol which we consider the most effective sclerosing solution available. Saline is never used.
- All procedures are done with the prevention of needle stick blemishes and puncture holes. Only superficial veins should be treated.
- There is no down time, no pain, no anesthesia and the treatment is very affordable. Stop being embarrassed and take action now to make your legs younger looking!
- Conveniently located near Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Hollywood, Boca Raton, Miami Beach, Aventura, Hialeah.